Sri Lankan Solicitors Network
Category: United Kingdom
Published: 01 Mar 2013
SLSN is a network of Sri Lankan Solicitors and law firms set up exclusively towards “law firm and member development”.
We have regular meetings, CPD Sessions with our own and external speakers, client networking etc. We do not have a hierarchy or a committee, and as such all our energy is channeled through to uplift our Members. Membership is £25 per annum, which allows Members to access events either free or at cost. Attendees get SRA accredited CPD hours for the Discussions, Presentations and Courses.
Join us by going to the website (www.slsnuk.com) and clicking on “Membership”.
516 Brixton Road
London, SW9 8EN
Search Article / News
Published on Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 21:19
Read more...Published on Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 20:57
Read more...Published on Sunday, 02 Mar 2014 11:02
Read more...Published on Sunday, 02 Mar 2014 10:53
Find us on facebook
- The articles reflects the reality of existence of Buddhism which…
- Predominantly Buddhist countries must have an international organizations. I have…
- A real Buddhist according to the Buddha would not worry…
- Ayubowan Sri Lanka Congratulations on your 66th Anniversary from foreign…
- hii... plz dont change the rules which in muslim law…